Saturday, April 21, 2012

So Not Feeling It

So apparently a goal of writing every day was a little ambitious. So scratch that. I am a busy lady, and sometimes I am a lazy lady so I will do the best I can and that will have to be good enough.
Yesterday I told the boyfriend I was taking a personal day and not doing anything around the house. Unfortunately that carried over into today and this plan of a personal day which turned into two days of ignoring housework means I have triple the work to do tomorrow. I am not looking forward to tomorrow.
So because I finished the Hunger Games trilogy and I am waiting for my next two books to arrive in the mail on Monday I have done nothing but catch up on the newest season of Weeds added to Netflix, start Downton Abbey (which is fantastic), mediate fights between the kids because they are grounded from TV, and play with the baby I don't have much to write about. That could also be because I'm pissy and don't really feel like it. I've been brainstorming topics that I want to write about so hopefully I will get the courage to actually write about those things and then maybe I will tell some people about this blog and I won't just be talking to myself. But until then I will ramble about anything or nothing as it strikes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment