Tuesday, May 1, 2012

What the Hell Am I Doing?

I haven't posted in awhile but that does not mean nothing has been going on with me, or that I have nothing to say, because I always have something to say, and something is always going on with me. I have been trying to figure out what I am trying to do and/or say with this blog.
So I have been trying to decide what I like about other blogs before I actively attempt to get people to read mine.  It has occurred to me that I probably should have figured this out before I started blogging, but oh well, better late than never. So here goes.
I like when people write like they talk. I like humor and honesty. I like visual aids. When telling a story a picture can really make it so much better. I think it is a good idea to cover a wide variety of reoccurring topics. Spelling and grammar are important but I am by no means perfect. I will do my best, and I am hoping by writing on a regular basis I will get better.
I guess I don't really have it in me to get into much else tonight because I have been having it out with Liam all day and I am ready to just relax until morning when it's time to get up and do it all again.

No comments:

Post a Comment